Requirements: Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 4.2.5 or later.
[download link="http://www.mediafire.com/?fl1tnpbd32nscmc" smalltext="Last Updated: 11.16.11"]Download Now![/download]
Easily convert Word, Excel and PowerPoint files into high-quality PDF documents from your iPhone or iPad. Adobe CreatePDF also converts Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, OpenOffice, WordPerfect, TXT and RTF files to PDF.
High-quality PDF creation
• Create PDF files that look exactly like the original using the same award-winning technology as Adobe Acrobat
• Preserve links, end notes, footnotes and automatically create bookmarks in PDF files converted from Microsoft Office documents
• Create PDF files that meet accessibility standards
• Preserve transitions and convert multimedia content in PowerPoint presentations
Easy to use, easy to share
• Convert files from email attachments or cloud storage applications like Dropbox using “Open In…”
• Share converted PDF files with other applications using “Open In…”
• Email PDF files from within Adobe CreatePDF
Supported file formats:
• Microsoft Word (docx, doc), Excel(xlsx, xls), PowerPoint (pptx, ppt)
• Adobe Illustrator (ai), Photoshop (psd) and InDesign (indd)
• Rich Text Format (rtf), Text (txt) and WordPerfect (wpd)
• OpenOffice (odf, odt, odp, ods) and StarOffice documents (sxd, sxc, sxi, sxw, stw)
CreatePDF works by uploading your original document to the Adobe cloud service, converting it to PDF, and downloading it back to the CreatePDF app on your device. No copies of your original document or the resulting PDF are saved in the cloud permanently.
Read the product FAQ at http://www.adobe.com/products/createpdf-mobile/faq.html
Feel free to share your thoughts and feedback
• Email us at email@example.com
• Post on the CreatePDF forum – http://forums.adobe.com/community/createpdf_mobile/ios
What’s New in Version 1.0.2
This release fixes an issue encountered by users who updated from 1.0.0 to 1.0.1. After the update to 1.0.1, the PDF files created using version 1.0.0 are displayed as having a length of zero bytes and users were not able to view these. In fact the files are fine and with the 1.0.2 update fix, the files view correctly.