Updated: Nov 15, 2011
Size: 19.4 MB
Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
Seller: TeamViewer GmbH
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0 or later
[download link="http://www.mediafire.com/?d45yng9ye3qoxid" smalltext="Last Updated: 12.04.11"]Download Now![/download]
TeamViewer provides easy, fast and secure remote access to Windows, Mac and Linux systems.
TeamViewer is already used on more than 100,000,000 computers worldwide and with the TeamViewer App for iPhone and iPod Touch you are able to:
- On the fly support your clients and colleagues
- Have access to your office desktop with all of its documents and installed applications
- Remotely administer unattended computers (e.g. servers)
- Remotely access unattended computers
- Conveniently control remote computers using the iPhone multi-touch gestures: left click, right click, drag & drop, scroll wheel, zoom, change monitor
- Complete keyboard control incl. special keys such as Ctrl, Alt, Windows®
- Remotely reboot the computer
- Automatically adjust the screen resolution of the remote computer
- Overview of computers that are online via the integrated Partner list
- Effortlessly access computers behind firewalls and proxy servers
- Meets highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 1024 Bit RSA Key Exchange
TeamViewer Pro provides access to any number of remote computers for which you do not have to purchase any additional licenses. Even installing TeamViewer on unattended computers does not incur any additional cost!
1. Install and start TeamViewer Pro from the AppStore
2. Install and start TeamViewer on your computer (www.teamviewer.com)
3. Enter your computer’s TeamViewer ID and password directly in the TeamViewer interface on your iPhone / iPod Touch to connect.
What’s New in Version 6.0.9348
Updated communication protocol to support TeamViewer Version 7.