Updated: Dec 15, 2011
Size: 5.1 MB
Languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Basque, Catalan, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Vietnamese
Seller: Rob Jonson
2010 Hobbyist Software
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
[download link="http://www.mediafire.com/?20bz2gn5x6iu1ig" smalltext="Last Updated: 12.15.11"]Download Now![/download]
Sit anywhere in your house and watch movies or TV shows on your iPhone, iPod or iPad.
VLC Streamer streams movies from your computer to your iDevice.
You can watch anything from your movie collection. No need for complex conversion processes. No need to manually transfer programs to your device.
❛Can these guys do no wrong? Seriously, if only other app devs knew how to make apps as well as these guys, the world would be a better place. Or at least my device would be less buggy. I was just watching a Full HD copy of Avatar Extended Edition being streamed from my PC on my iPod Touch 2nd Generation and it looked and played amazingly.❜
- UK Reviewer
❛…it’s as good as having the original VLC player on your iOS device…❜
Winner – Best Entertainment App 2011
❛…Setup is a snap and literally takes 2 seconds. You can browse through all your movies from your device and click any one to start playing. It even works if you have the movies stored on a USB drive connected to the host computer.❜
-The Times of India
❛Took me seconds to setup to stream from a secondary drive in my home office. Going straight out to get a cable for my TV.❜
- USA Reviewer
❛….This sucker can stream off the pc and plays virtually anything you throw at it. Download it now!❜
- TaxiDriver at Blippy.com
There are a huge number of movie formats, and VLC can convert most of them – but it can’t convert everything. If you have any doubts, then please try the free version of this application first.
• Features include •
- Free helper app gets you streaming quickly and allows you to browse local drives, and Windows network shares
- Stream over wifi directly from your computer
- Support for multiple resolutions and streaming quality levels
- Live streaming of video after a few seconds of processing
(assumes a reasonably powered computer)
- Airplay support
- TV Out support for iPad and iPhone4
- Easy to copy movies directly to your device for watching on the plane or out of the house.
- Supports Windows, XP, Vista, Windows 7
- Supports Mac OS 10.5 intel and above
- Beta support for Linux
• Response to feedback •
-If you do have any problems streaming movies, then please just check the help instructions in the app. Feel free to drop me an email (my personal mail is in the app) if you need help.
- VLC Streamer will not play DRM protected videos. Videos from the iTunes store do include DRM.
- VLC Streamer is designed to work on your local network, and the free helper app has to run on your Mac or PC.
What’s New in Version 1.90
-Improvements in connecting using bonjour
-Various minor fixes